We operate hot air balloon flights 7 days a week in Bristol, Bath and South Wales between April and October. Our aim is to be as flexible as possible for all of our passengers to experience our enjoyable and safe flights. Ballooning is, of course, a weather-dependent activity and we will ensure that any flight you attend with us is of the utmost reliable conditions. Our tried-and-tested booking system will make your ballooning experience a smooth ride right from booking to landing. What’s more, everything from booking to rescheduling can be done on our website!
How our balloon flight availability works
- Bailey Balloons flights can be booked up to 45 days in advance
- Flights that are full are not shown
- Flights with one space remaining state ‘1 place’
- You can also select up to 2 weather reserve rollover dates, so that if your first booked flight date is postponed due to inappropriate weather, you have a chosen second flight date to move straight on to. If booking a second/third back-up date please leave a minimum of 8 days between each flight date.
Passenger Log In
To make everything easier for our passengers, we have made sure that everything involved with booking your perfect balloon flight can be done online.
- To sign up and manage your account including email and SMS / text alerts please click ‘Passenger Login’ on the Home page.
- Here you can make sure that your account is fully up-to-date, the information there is current and the ‘No SMS No Email’ boxes are blank, allowing us to contact you with flight dates and offers of last minute spaces.
- Within this secure area of our website you are also able to check your voucher expiry date, add passengers, extend/upgrade your voucher, change passenger details, add a set of in-flight photos and much more.
Please Note – It is the responsibility of the passenger to be proactive and book flight dates within the validity of their voucher expiry date.
If you are looking for a specific date and cannot see it, please call us in the office on the Passenger/Weather Line Tel: 01275 375404. Flights are scheduled throughout the year to meet specific date requirements for private/exclusive group bookings. Please remember that we cannot guarantee to fly you on a specific date due to the weather dependant nature of ballooning.
04/05/2020 - Cornwall - PM (Only 1 space left)
Flight 18437 is meeting at Homeleigh Gdn Centre PL15 9SP on Monday 4th May 2020 at 17:45
05/05/2020 - Cornwall - AM
Flight 18401 is meeting at Homeleigh Gdn Centre PL15 9SP on Tuesday 5th May 2020 at 06:00
05/05/2020 - Llanarth, Monmouthshire - AM
Flight 18400 is meeting at Llanarth, Raglan NP15 2AU on Tuesday 5th May 2020 at 06:00
05/05/2020 - Bristol - PM
Flight 18402 is meeting at Ashton Court, Bristol BS41 9JN on Tuesday 5th May 2020 at 17:45
05/05/2020 - Dorset - PM
Flight 18403 is meeting at Henstridge Airfield, The Marsh, Henstridge, Templecombe Dorset BA8 0TN on Tuesday 5th May 2020 at 17:45
06/05/2020 - South Wiltshire - AM
Flight 18405 is meeting at Larmer Tree Gardens Wiltshire SP5 5PY on Wednesday 6th May 2020 at 05:45
06/05/2020 - Somerset - PM
Flight 18408 is meeting at Halfords, Hankridge Way Taunton TA1 2LR on Wednesday 6th May 2020 at 17:45
06/05/2020 - Bath - PM
Flight 18407 is meeting at Royal Victoria Park, Bath BA1 2DS on Wednesday 6th May 2020 at 17:45
07/05/2020 - Bristol - AM
Flight 18412 is meeting at Ashton Court, Bristol BS41 9JN on Thursday 7th May 2020 at 05:45
07/05/2020 - Dorset - AM
Flight 18411 is meeting at Henstridge Airfield, The Marsh, Henstridge, Templecombe Dorset BA8 0TN on Thursday 7th May 2020 at 05:45