This half-term (May 28th – June 5th, 2016)Bath and Bristol has enough fun lined up to have the kids raring to leave the house. Whether you fancy a family friendly event at a museum or attractions, or would rather explore some outdoor activities, we’ve got all your family-fun covered.
2. Take a steam train ride on Bristol Harbour Railway from M Shed to the SS Great Britain
4. There’s an adventure for every age at Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park; train and tractor rides, pets corner, falconry, mini-golf, boating and pedal go-karts
5. Get outdoors for a family bike ride on the Bristol to Bath Cycle Path
7. Experience Good Vibrations at @Bristol Science Centre: see, hear and feel vibrations with immersive experiments in the new family science show
8. Watch dazzling bird of prey displays and aerial excitement at Victorian Falconry at Tyntesfield
9. Meet the Bristol dinosaur and a sparkling world of minerals and gemstones in some of the exhibits at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
10. Have a picnic at Ashton Court, Bristol for stunning views across the city. There’s a miniature railway, bike trails, deer park and cafe. For the more adventurous, Ashton Court is one of the few places you can take off in a hot air balloon or discover the unusual sport of Disc Golf.