Top fireworks Displays in the South West
Here’s our top pick of the best Fireworks displays in the South West on Guy Fawkes Night Saturday 5th November. Remember to wrap up warm and stay safe!
- Flaming Tar Barrels – Ottery St Mary, Devon. Locals set alight to barrels soaked in tar and carry them through the town – only true Ottregians (people born in the town or who have lived there most of their lives) can have the honour of carrying a barrel!
- Sparks in the Park – Cardiff. Bonfire, Fireworks and entertainment from Heart 105 – 106. Starting at 6.15pm at Coopers Field
- Canford Park Fireworks Fiesta – Bristol. The display begins at 7pm, organised by the Bristol Round Table and Rotary Club of Clifton
- The Big Sheep Bonfire and Fireworks Party – Abbotsham, Devon. Junior fireworks, Bonfire and Main Display, doors open at 5pm
- Bath Abbey – Bath. The Bath rotary Club Fireworks display will be back again in 2016 starting from 7pm with the magnificent Bath Abbey as a backdrop.
- Bude Rugby club – Bude. Best Guy Fawkes Competition, Bonfire and Fireworks – not to be missed!
Although not on bonfire night, our favourite Fireworks display of the year has to be the Bristol Balloon Fiesta night glows! This year we had two fantastic displays on the Thursday and Saturday evenings, we can’t wait for next year!
Night Glow, Bristol Balloon Fiesta